65 Watt Fusion Pro Laser
The 4-1-1 On Laser Engraving
Can cut up to one half inch thick acrylic
For decades, laser engraving has been wildly popular. What can we engrave? The answer might surprise you. Our 65 Watt Fusion Pro Laser Engraver uses a laser to engrave the surface of a wide variety of materials. The engraver is ideal for personalized and/or custom engravings. It will engrave everything from custom tool markings to photos and much more.
What can our laser cut?
Here’s a brief sampling of the materials our laser engraver can cut.
- Natural woods (i.e. Cherry, walnut, alder, basswood etc.)
- MDF (AKA. Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Plywood (i.e. Birch plywood)
- Fabric (i.e. cotton, denim, canvas suede, felt etc.)
- Carbon Fiber
- Mat board
- Plastics (i.e. ABS, Acrylic, Delrin, Lucite, Mylar, Plexiglas, Polyester, Styrene)
Need something etched?
Here is a short sampling of what we can etch (or mark) for you.
- Anodized aluminum
- Painted brass
- Steels with special coatings
65-Watt Fusion Pro Laser Capabilities:
± 0.001” tolerances
Can etch nearly any type of material
36” x 48” envelope